Monday 31 October 2011

wonderful wallpaper week 1



I've been thinking of getting the new iPhone 4S for a few days. I have to say I'd be sad to let the old design go (I really like the soft curves of my 3GS) but it'd be nice to have a really fast phone again...
While I think about it (and try to convince myself that I really don't need to spend all this money) I thought I'd spice up my current phone a bit with some pretty wallpapers. Maybe that will do the trick and I won't feel like giving it away after all.

This idea came to me when reading Claire's post today. After a few minutes of clicking through the website, I realised that there were so many backgrounds I liked that there was no way I could ever decide for just one - this is why I've decided to change mine every week.

I'll show you which one I've chosen every Monday from now on, until I a) decide to get the iPhone 4S anyway, b) find a perfect background that I can't bear to take away, c) bore you to death with weeks and weeks of iPhone background updates. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...